This is a Moose Meadow Farm original!
1 tablespoon neutral oil like coconut or canola
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 tablespoon garlic or shallot, finely chopped
1 dry cayenne pepper, crushed, or 1/2 teaspoon powdered cayenne
2-3 carrots, sliced on the diagonal
1 5oz bag rapini, roughly chopped (stems and all)
2 cups cooked rice
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat oil in a large wok. When hot, add carrots, ginger, garlic or shallot, cayenne, and a pinch of salt.
2. Mix vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk. Set aside.
2. Stir fry until the aromatics are fragrant and the carrots begin to soften and brown.
3. Add rapini and sitr fry to mix. Add rice and stir to mix.
4. Add vinegar sauce, turn off heat, and stir to mix everything together. Serve immediately.