½ cup yogurt
¾ cup olive oil
1 ½ cups flour
½ cup fine corn flour
2 large leeks
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease a 9x13 size pan or 12” round skillet.
2. Prepare leeks by cutting them into bite-sized pieces and rinsing the dirt off.
3. Mix eggs, yogurt and oil in a bowl, add the corn flour and whisk, then let sit for 3 minutes.
4. Sift together the flour, pepper, salt and baking powder with a whisk. Add to egg mixture and stir together.
5. Add leeks and feta, combine, then pour into pan and press evenly. Bake fro 25-30 minutes.